Thursday, January 20, 2011

http://nataliekucken.com/

Natalie is a young photographer whom I follow on flickr, and this is her own personal photography website. I'm really inspired by the creativity she put in her name logo on the main page, and I really enjoy reading and participating in her page; how when you click links there are pages that tell you to do things when you are waiting for the images to load, its really interactive and unique. It's also a really simple page and I love the layout.

there are a few glitches with the site that need to be fixed, some of the photos overlap with the logo in certain browsers, but i just thought it was simple and creative.

1 comment:

  1. and I am SO impressed she is only 16 - mind boggling really... I like her a lot, thank you as well

    ReplyDelete